Surprise is what I felt when I realized that I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. It took me a day to realize what was going on. I’ve only been blogging for about a month and I did not know that I made such a positive impression on anyone that I would be considered for a nomination and by two different bloggers to add! However, I will say that I am honored to be nominated. I would like to thank wonderwoman591 of A Letter to the Universe. Her blog is amazing and I enjoy reading her new posts everyday. And of course, Isma Mazoni, she has very inspirational and positive posts that I can relate with in my everyday life. I recommend taking time to visit both bloggers sites.
I didn’t want to cause confusion by having two post for the same nomination so I answers both sets of questions from Isma Mazoni and wonderwoman591. Thanks so much ladies!
Rules of the Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven blogs.
Questions from wonderwoman591:
1. What is one goal you’d like to accomplish in your lifetime?When I get older I would love to say that I’ve traveled the world, learned seven languages, and pursuing my passions.
2. Who is your hero and why? Any one who can overcome a life altering setback and still see the positive in life.
3. What is one of your favorite hobbies? Binge watching movies!
4. Do you have any weird or quirky habits? If so, what? I think my entire personality is weird and quirky.
5. What is one thing you really like about yourself? I like my zealous nature which keeps me always striving for more and to be a better person.
6. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? I hope that I am able to connect with other people world-wide that will share their passions.
7. What book/movie/ tv show have you seen/read recently you would recommend? Why? I don’t have one in particular to name, but I always recommend doing ( in this case watching or reading )anything the makes you laugh.
8. What was the best thing that happened to you this past week?I am happy to say that the best thing to happen to me was that I was still able to keep a positive outlook despite the setbacks that developed. I’m a planner and I received some information regarding preparing for graduate school that may setback my timeline. Even though this came as a disappointment to me ( news like this would typically put me in an immediate course change ) I was able to tell myself that everything will be fine. One small setback will not ruin your final goal.
9. Describe your ideal perfect day? Wake up, workout, eat brunch, go shopping, visit a (movie,museum, farmers market, or spa) , eat lunch , then binge watch movies for the rest of the day.
10. What would you do in life if you knew you couldn’t fail?EVERYTHING!!!
Question from isma mazoni:
What do you aspire to accomplish this year?
To go a U.S. state I’ve never visited.
Out of all your blog posts, which one is your favorite? Why?
So far my favorite is the post that I wrote for the blogging101, writing to my dream reader. The post is very open and I am honest about my past and what I aspire to do in the future.
Is there any topic you consider to be completely inappropriate for any blogger to address?
I can’t really think of any topics. I like when bloggers are honest about the thought they have and share them to evoke open conversations with other. But I will say anyone that would conspires in illegal activities I would find inappropriate….. but I haven’t come across that yet.
What do you plan to remove from your life this year? Why?
For the past few years I’ve been working on getting negativity and negative people out of my life. But I believe that I have already accomplished this goal. I cannot think of anything to remove from my life that does not make me happy or proud.
Where do you find your inspirations for blogging?
My daily life, passions, and future goals.
How would you describe an excellent blogger?
Someone who writes honestly and passionately and still able to inspire and engage their readers to return back to read more.
What do you love to do in your spare time?
Cook and then eat what I cook. 🙂
Who is your female role model?
Jessica Alba for style
By the end of 2015, what do you hope to have accomplished through your blog?
I would like to have made connections with the readers and help them with their journey in a healthy lifestyle.
What do you want readers to say about you in one word?
Questions to ask you.
1. What helps you to relax or keeps you centered?
2. Who is the one person in your life that you go to for support?
3. Name one thing that you want to be remembered for when you die?
4. What gets you ( and keeps ) you motivated?
5. Name one tragedy in your life?
6. What would be your ideal vacation?
7. What is your favorite subject to blog about?
8. Compare your life up to today and what you imaged it would be as a child, what are the differences?
9. What are two things you would like to see in 2015?
10. What is your favorite food?
My nominees The Broke Black Chick |Make Today Your Tomorrow | My Random Musings | thegeekcouple | Life Is Golden | The Eleventh Letter | Oh My Glai!